With a diverse and complementary program that includes Plenaries, Debates, Thematic Networking Sessions, Parallel Sessions (presentation of selected works) and Technical Visits to companies in the State of Jalisco, the Conference offers a striking program to professionals who work in the area of innovation and knowledge management, with managerial roles (decision makers) that are in charge of the design or implementation of strategic actions, in any of the sectors of the quadruple helix:
- New generation of innovative
universities: challenges and trends.
- The Industry4.0 as a critical
element of competitiveness.
- Estrategias de Triple Hélice: un circulo virtuoso difícil de lograr.
- Digital transformation and
the Knowledge Economy.
- Innovation Habitats: developments
- Multisector public management
Networking and coproduction
- Public Management and Multi-sector
- Open innovation vs. Industrial
- Human talent management for
innovation: strategies and trends.
- Innovation ecosystem networks
- Key actors in innovation habitats
- Risk management: the human
factor in complex projects.
- Social innovation: applications
- Innovation in the public sector: challenges and opportunities.
Presentation of paper
- Scientifc Articles.
- Practical Experiences.
- Electronic Posters.