This workshop is offer in English
Knowledge Risk Management – or the missing piece in the field of knowledge management
The objectives of the workshop is to provide participants with:
- An understanding and awareness of knowledge risks in organizations as a consequence of different issues such as aging workforces, or digitalization
- An understanding of knowledge risk management
- An understanding of ways/approaches to tackle knowledge risks in organizations
Expected learning outcomes:
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how knowledge risk management can be practiced in organizations.
- Identify organizational prerequisites and barriers in organizations and their impact on knowledge risk management;
- Outline major reasons for knowledge risks in organizations and how to reduce these risks.
- Identify different methods and tools to accomplish knowledge risk management and recognize the challenges of implementing those approaches in organizations.
The following topics/themes will be addressed:
- Knowledge risk management
- Knowledge risks/Intangibles-related risks
- Risks related to digitalization
- Knowledge loss
- Knowledge leakage
- Ways/approaches to tackle knowledge risks in organizations
- Organizational prerequisites and barriers in organizations and their impact on knowledge risk management
Facilitador: Dr. Susanne Durst (Sweden)
Dr. Susanne Durst is Associated Professor at University of Skövde and the Chair in International Management, Institute for Entrepreneurship at the University of Liechtenstein and Researcher at the Center for Knowledge and Innovation Research (CKIR) at the Aalto University School of Business. She is also a leader of the research group Knowledge and Innovation Management (KIM) at the School of Business at the University of Skövde.
Before joining academia she worked in different positions with private enterprises of different industries. She has been conducting several national and international research projects on intellectual capital (IC) management, company succession, and corporate governance in small and medium-sized enterprises.
Her research interests include small business management, SME succession/transfer, IC management, knowledge management, innovation, and corporate governance in small and medium-sized enterprises. Her work has been awarded with different prizes, including the Transeo Academic Award in 2012.
Susanne Durst received a PhD from Université Paris-Sud (France) and holds a Master’s in Finance from Skövde University (Sweden).
Miércoles 26 de septiembre
Centro Universitario de Ciencias Sociales y Humanas – CUCSH
Universidad de Guadalajara
9:00 a 12:00 & 14:00 – 16:00
$ 150.00 USD